Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day 12



After a very long and tiring day, this is all I have to show for it.

And I am not so sure I like the color.

But it was only $5 in the reject pile at Home Depot, so we bought it anyway. It looks great on furniture, but walls...

But I have already come this far, and am too tired to change it, so whoever buys our house is going to have to love it (I am praying they love it) or paint it a different color. Either way, as soon as I fix the few holes in the other walls and paint it, I am d.o.n.e!

2 comments:

Emmy said...

It will be so nice to be all done! Good luck

Heidi said...

I did my family room this color, when I first did it I was terrified of what I'd done. I toned it down with barn red, black and a dark brown. I think it looks great now. Keep going with it, you might end up really liking it, for the short time that you are hopefully there.
So where are you moving to?